What's age have to do with it?

Jun 15, 2018

21st birthday coming up — Should I drink?

My 21st birthday is coming up. I've already had two sets of friends and my mom's boyfriend offer to take me to the bar for drinks. The problem is, I have never been drunk before, let alone consumed alcohol. I chose not to drink for a few different reasons and am not sure if I should change anything for my birthday. On the other hand, I feel that I am obliged to go out drinking on this "special occasion."

— Sober 'til 21 (or maybe later)

Younger partner hot for senior citizens

I cannot stop fantasizing about having sex with very old women. I recently picked up a 65-year-old in a bar and had the best orgasm of my life with her. I am 40 and now can't stop thinking of geriatric sex — is there something wrong with me and if not, where can I meet more likeminded pensioners?

I want to be fertile when I'm ready to have a baby

I've heard so many horror stories of women who wait until their mid-thirties or later to have children, then find out that they are infertile. I'm 25 years old now and nowhere near getting married or having babies, yet I don't want this to happen to me when I'm ready. What can I do now to protect my fertility and make sure I am able to conceive when the time is right? It's causing me a lot of anxiety!!

Exercise over 35

Greetings Alice,

I'm a 36 year old smoker who gets very little exercise but wants to change his ways. I had a full physical a couple of months ago and got a clean bill. Going to the gym with my older, sort of soft bod is going to be tough enough; I don't want to end up on the floor clutching my heart. Should I see a doc before I hit the gym?

Tired of saying "I used to swim in college"

Too young to orgasm?

I'm 17 years old and my boyfriend and I are having oral sex. When I perform fellatio on him, he loves it. But when he performs cunnilingus on me, I don't feel anything. He stimulates my clitoris, both with his tongue and fingers, but I end up faking it rather than becoming genuinely aroused. I'm beginning to wonder if I'm too young to have an orgasm. I want to become sexually active with him, but I'm afraid that that won't help me feel anything, either. And sex is too big a risk to take for me not to even get anything enjoyable out of it. Is there something wrong with me?

A Youngin' Who Ain't Cumin'